Speech Communication Made SimpleCódigo de Producto.: 1040094870
- Marca PORRÚA
- Modelo 9780131955448
- Año 2006
- Autor Dale, Paulette
- Edición 3
- Editorial Prentice Hall/Pearson
- Formato Rústico
- Idiomas Inglés
- Páginas 320
- Sinopsis Speech Communication Made Simple is a practical course that motivates advanced students to speak confidently and effectively. With its lighthearted and engaging self-help book approach, the text helps students acquire speech communication and listening skills that they can apply immediately and throughout their lives. Features: Comprehensive coverage of the speech-writing process. Expanded section on effective use of eye contact, posture, gestures, and voice. Various types of presentations-from impromptu to persuasive. Pronunciation and listening tips. New to this edition: New chapters on how to access and use different media, including the Internet for research and PowerPoint for visual aids. New interactive, communicate activities and excercises.
Ofertas especiales y promociones
- 13 MESES SIN INTERESES .
- PRESUPUESTO LIVERPOOL/FABRICAS
- 13 MESES SIN INTERESES CITIBANAMEX.
- CUENTA CORRIENTE EXTERNAS