- Marca PORRÚA
- Modelo 9780521757959
- Año 2010
- Autor Mccarthy, Michael
- Edición 1
- Editorial Cambridge University Press
- Formato Rústico
- Idiomas Francés
- Páginas 184
- Sinopsis Touchstone is a ground-breaking new series that offers a fresh approach to teaching and learning North American English. It draws on the Cambridge International Corpus, it large database of conversations and written texts, to build it syllabus based on how people actually use English. The series introduces unique conversation management strategies, places special emphasis on teaching vocabulary and vocabulary-learning strategies, and offers exciting ideas for personalized, learner-centered interaction. Key features Grammar presented in natural contexts Vocabulary-learning strategies Strategies for managing conversation Inductive learning tasks Useful facts about spoken language Personalized speaking and writing practice Communicative pronunciation activities Listening strategies Reading that leads to realistic writing tasks Clear learning aims Self-assessment tools Self-study Audio CD/CD-ROM for Windows? and Macintosh?
Ofertas especiales y promociones
- 15 MESES SIN INTERESES .
- PRESUPUESTO LIVERPOOL/FABRICAS
- 15 MESES SIN INTERESES BANCOMER.
- CUENTA CORRIENTE EXTERNAS