Tourism The Business Of TravelCódigo de Producto.: 1040095451
- Marca PORRÚA
- Modelo 9780137147298
- Año 2010
- Autor Cook, Roy A.
- Edición 4
- Editorial Prentice Hall/Pearson
- Formato Rústico
- Idiomas Inglés
- Páginas 431
- Sinopsis Tourism, the world?s Iargest industry, continues to grow worldwide. With this growth comes a wealth of opportunities and challenges. In their fourth edition, Cook,Yale, and Marqua invite you to join them in exploring the many changes that are shaping the future of this exciting industry. The authors designed this book so that it engages students in the learning experience. Its appealing writing style and hundreds of current industry examples make it the perfect text for students taking their first tourism class as well as anyone who wants to know more about this exciting industry. Based on popular demand, a variety of readings, exercises, and cases augment the expanded content, providing students with even more opportunities to apply their knowledge.
Ofertas especiales y promociones
- 13 MESES SIN INTERESES .
- PRESUPUESTO LIVERPOOL/FABRICAS
- 13 MESES SIN INTERESES CITIBANAMEX.
- CUENTA CORRIENTE EXTERNAS